Saturday, March 10, 2012

LMFAO! Jokes..

I was going through a website and found these jokes,they are so funny i had to share with you guys.. enjoy!

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
MARIA: Here it is!
TEACHER : Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
CLASS : Maria!

TEACHER : Why are you late, Frank?
FRANK : Because of the sign.
TEACHER : What sign?
FRANK : The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN : You told me to do it without using tables!

Lawyer: What was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke that morning?
Witness: He said, "Where am I, Cathy?"
Lawyer: And why did that upset you?
Witness: My name is Susan.

Teacher: Did your father help you with your homework?
Student: No, he did it all by himself.

Teacher: Why are you late?
Student: There was a man who lost a hundred dollar bill.
Teacher: That's nice. Were you helping him look for it?
Student: No. I was standing on it.

BOY : May I hold your hand
GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy.

BOY : I love you and I could die for you!
GIRL : How soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment